ATOC 182 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Hossein Amini, Marine Geology, Rail Delivery Group

69 views4 pages

Document Summary

Office hours: tuesdays 2:25-3:25 pm, and by appointment. Office hours: mondays 2:05-3:05 pm, and by appointment. Office hours: wednesdays 1:05-2:05 pm, and by appointment. Recommended (not required) textbook: essentials of oceanography by t. garrison. The mcgill bookstore has made both the electronic version and the paper version available in its entirety. You may choose to purchase individual chapters of the electronic version, but it will be cheaper to purchase the entire book. Any of the latest several editions of the book are fine, but i will be referring to the page numberings by chapter in the latest edition, which is on reserve at schulich library (gc11. 2g362004, Questions should be directed to me or to the teaching assistants. I prefer to be contacted either on the mycourses discussion board or by seeing you at office hours. This course will help clarify the connection between people and the ocean.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers