SMG SM 131 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Himalayas, Golf Cart

32 views1 pages

Document Summary

Responsibilities: fair rules, overseeing players, uphold reputation, and marketing. Had circulatory disorder made walking painful and hemorrhaging. Wanted to use golf cart during pga tour. Golfers argued fatigue important part of tournament golf: getting to ride cart = unfair advantage. I know what i think the right thing to do is but how can i do it most effectively? . Acting on values is possible and requires strategy. Doesn"t require poking holes in others" successes. What argumentation levers can you use to influence those who disagree with you? (what leverage or persuasive points do you have?: check your own motivation and biases and understand motivations of others. Hand in by monday morning (submit under assignment tab) Did mccoy make decision consistent with these values: describes in-group favoritism (mainly), indirect blindness (handing him off), motivated blindness (wants to make it to top) People trekking across himalayas and come across man in distress: not wearing suitable clothes, suffering from altitude sickness, etc.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers