MBA-FPX5002 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Prezi, Environment Variable, Homicide

96 views8 pages

Document Summary

Throughout this paper, i will evaluate a healthcare organization"s directional strategy. Secondly, analyze a health care organization"s external and internal environment. And lastly, identify industry structural features that determine the forces governing healthcare competition. The organization that i have selected, to conduct my assessment on its internal and external environment and directional strategy is grace medical center. Grace medical center is located in baltimore maryland and was founded in 1919 (cohn, m. (2019). Center overlooks the baltimore harbor and provides health services to the underserved and uninsured patient population, throughout the western district of baltimore city for over one hundred years. This medical center is the smallest center since its recent acquisition by a larger health system. Nevertheless, its objective remains the same, to serve those who are unable to help themselves (cohn, 2019) Directional strategies are processes used by organizations to define what it stands for and what it hopes to achieve during strategic planning (singh & shah, 2018).

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers