MUS 101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Aloysia Weber, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Sonata Form

15 views2 pages
9 Jun 2020
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The child prodigy, standing, playing the violin is mozarts father leopold. Aloysia weberinspired mozart"s passion and then an improvised song . He wants to marry this woman, dad is like lol no i need the money, but then something bad happenshis mother is sick and dies. He visits weber, finds out she"s moved on, writes song the one who doesnt like me can lick my ass . Sister nanneri stops playing, uses mozarts money for nice outfits. Father- if you had been here, your mom woudlnt have died. His boss is the archbishop hieronymus colloredo- the archbooby of salzburg. Mozart realizes he"s too good for his bad boss, huge blow up in vienna. Mozart idea of going freelance is bonkers. Worked mostly in vienna, although as a young man he wa sall over europe. Strings are the backbones of the symphony, woodwinds provide color and assist the strings. The symphony (four movement) movement i: sonata allegro form, fast.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers