HCSV 579 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Logic Model, Blackboard

40 views2 pages

Document Summary

Needs statement and logic model: logic model template on blackboard, look up document: 17 logic model samples, goals should be broad and non-measurable, objectives should be smart (specific, measurable, attainable, reasonable, time) c. i. Outcome: also called deliverables, results, aims, performance measures, metrics c. ii. Increased knowledge and experienced based on post survey b. i. Continue to additional training in related field b. v. Complete the internship this is an output b. vi. Names include logic models, rubrics, scopes of work and timelines b. i. Scope of work: similar or identical to a logic model, although evaluation and needs statement content are most likely absent b. ii. Timeline: lists the objectives and a time by which it will be completed. It may also include who is responsible, the resources needed, the cost or other factors: rubric: an assessment tool for communication expectations of quality c. i. It is an attempt to communicate expectations of quality around a task.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers