ENGL 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Business Communication

88 views2 pages
13 May 2021
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

This is the last discussion question of this session and it has made me conscious of business communication, its importance and usefulness in both personally and professionally so far. I will discuss the elements we have studied and their importance in professional life in this dq. An integral aspect of every enterprise is communication. In addition, in the corporate world, excellent communications abilities are incredibly necessary. We can find multiple ways of handling and coping with challenging communication in some studies (markovic & salamzadeh, The primary goal is to strengthen management processes, keep workers updated and mitigate mistakes. Successful business communication is important for any company to prosper and develop. Business communication is often goal-oriented, unlike ordinary communication (smarp, 2020). When it comes to leading an organization, this course has helped me to communicate effectively with others by writing effective messages, mails and persuade others. It has also helped me to write the reports for the company.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers