PSY 230 Lecture Notes - Lecture 24: Concurrent Validity, Likert Scale, Syracuse City School District

17 views5 pages
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Differential reinforcement: i. e. , punish aggression and non compliance while reinforcing more adaptive behaviors: mainstream assistance team (mat) Research supported university research assistants provided the intervention. Suggests lack of ecological validity (i. e. , the school is reliant on university researchers: school based intervention team (sbit) Developed in collaboration with syracuse city school. District with input from stakeholders (i. e. , director of special education and school psychologists) Purpose of study: utilize the behavior consultation teams (bct) project to decrease student"s aggressive/noncompliant behaviors with school employees fully implementing it. Use behavior approach to assessment and consultation. Progress monitoring with daily behavior report card (dbrc: program evaluation of the bct. Formative evaluation to refine the procedures then used summative evaluation of. Integrity (implementation: consultation process, behavior intervention. Method: context or needs analysis: student population 23,000, increase sp. Classrooms: board of education assign a task force, constituents involved pupil services division. Participants: school psychologist/doctoral student, 15 school faculty.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers