10:832:302 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Frank Pallone, Women In Nazi Germany, Barack Obama Citizenship Conspiracy Theories

25 views2 pages

Document Summary

I believe that pregnant students should not get discriminated from higher education, and i loved the fact that all the district representatives voted yes" to this bill. Also, i love the fact how the bill is passed. Watch the debate and write something about it (highlights) (2-3 paragraphs on observations of what the candidates said about any sexual reproductive policies) (abortion, birth control, adoption, role of the family) As expected, this year"s presidential debate was very interesting to watch and listen to. Yet, the only thing i was able to observe that had a slight relation to sex and reproductive health policies were about the birther controversy" about president obama"s birth, whether he"s a citizen of the united states or not. It was interesting how before trump was accusing. Obama to not be part of the us, yet tonight he finally admitted that obama was born in the.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers