NSG 309 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Health Assessment, Percussion Instrument, Clavicle

61 views5 pages

Document Summary

Health assessment entrance exam, then health assessment lab (follow professor for exam and then do the lab) Understand why we have to do things a certain way. Understand what we are assessing and seeing. Foundational to the art and science of nursing. Systematic and comprehensive head to toe learning. Normal variations in findings of health assessment. Differenciation between normal variations and pathological findings. Gathering data, finding meaning to the data, and finding a plan to fix it. Communicate healthcare in a certain format (organized communication) Apply pre-req knowledge to complete a health assessment. Seeing, hearing, listening, smelling (i. e. c. diff), sound (i. e. Seeing, hearing, listening, smelling (i. e. c. diff), sound (i. e. percussions) for certain asssesment and disease findings. How taste develops, changes, and is impacted by medications. Differenciate between social culture influences as it impacts health, our response to what health is, and cultural aspects related to diseases (i. e. pain) Need laptop (exams with exam soft, ati exams)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers