ENG 317 Lecture Notes - Lecture 16: Jamie Rowe, Unum, Product Placement

19 views4 pages
20 Jan 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Unum"s summer internships offer current undergraduate ad mba students the opportunity to work for a leader in financial protection benefits for the workplace. The program gives participants the experience needed to finish their college careers and the foundation of building a professional career. Must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year degree program. Prefer satisfactory completion of 2 years of college course work. Required gpa of 3. 3 in major or overall 3. 3 gpa. Must be in good academic standing with the university or college. Must be proficient in ms word and excel software applications. I think that unum would be a good start to my career. It is a well-known company and would give me the experience i need for after graduation. They offer internships and jobs in many business areas, meaning that i could choose to pursue my major, marketing, or my minor, public relations, within the same company. College student: having already completed two years, business or communications student.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers