HOSP 321 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Continuing Care Retirement Communities In The United States, Baby Boomers, Assisted Living

36 views2 pages

Document Summary

Hrim 321 case study analysis # 7 senior living food service: name 3 senior living food service and/or design trends that you found, either, surprising or interesting. One senior living food service and/or design trends that i found interesting is how some facilities are incorporating systems which let customers design their own menus. One trend i found surprising was that in terms of foodservice equipment, senior living operations tend to be about three to five years behind the hospitality industry, especially considering the relative high cost of living in these facilities. Lastly, what i found most surprising is that senior living communities serve wine, beer and spirits: who are the (cid:1688)baby boomers(cid:1689) (give me the definition that includes their age) and how many of them turn. Baby boomers were born between the years of 1946 and 1954 (ages 64-72). According to the alexandria, the united states has an estimated 31,100 residential care communities, with a total of 971,900 residents.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers