BUSI 4112 Study Guide - Comprehensive Midterm Guide: American Psychological Association, Eric Sprott, Session 9

163 views26 pages

Document Summary

For any email query, in the subject column write your course codes. I"m also generally available right after class for quick questions/comments. Third-year standing, and busi2101 or busi2702 with a grade of c or higher. Course slides will be posted on culearn and emailed as well. ***all material covered in the class is potential exam material*** ***attendance is mandatory, i can take attendance on random days. I reserve the right to deduct points for missing classes *** Critical examination of theories of leadership and trends in contemporary research; discussion of practical methods for building leadership capacity. This course provides an extensive examination of leadership in organizations and provides you with a set of experiences that are designed to enhance your comprehension, self-awareness and capacity for effectiveleadership. Increase your conceptual understanding of leadership in organizations; To achieve these specific learning objectives, we will consider some of the major approaches,theories, and empirical research that has influenced our thinking about the phenomenon ofleadership.