ECED 407 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Community Psychology, Permalink, University Of British Columbia Library

35 views3 pages
3 Jul 2020
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

As marr and malone (2007) highlighted in their paper, children are always so dominated by the adults in their lives that they tend to expect an adults" power over them, thus not being use to be treated as equals. In this week"s reading, i had many favorite quotes and interesting finds however, i do adore the idea of the shift from a research on children towards the direction of a research with children most (marr & malone, 2007). Little did i know that i can use this time to really observe the kids and distinguish the difference between exploration and random unfocused play (curtis & carter, 2014). In addition, i really enjoyed reading about clark"s (2010) research surrounding children as active participants in research. There has been many instances where i"ve wanted to know more about the children i"m spending my days with! I think what interests me most are their cultural backgrounds and traditional activities each ethnicity celebrates.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers