Anatomy and Cell Biology 3319 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Vertebra, Inferior Pubic Ramus, Pectineus Muscle

127 views3 pages

Document Summary

Lab 14 station 2: osteology of the pelvic girdle and muscles of the anterior/medial. Refer to the detailed lab objectives for the specific landmarks you are required to know. Whe(cid:374) you"re looki(cid:374)g at the (cid:373)edial thigh, you do (cid:374)ot see the i(cid:374)di(cid:448)idual (cid:373)uscles (you just see the t(cid:449)o coming together as the iliopsoas and inserting onto the femur) I: lesser trochanter of the femur: o: psoas: transverse processes of t12-l5 iliacus: iliac fossa, n: femoral nerve. I: patellar tuberosity via the patellar ligament: o: aiis of the ilium, n: femoral nerve. This is the only quadriceps muscle that crosses the hip joint! (all of the others originate on the femur and therefore do not flex the hip) I: patellar tuberosity via the patellar ligament: o: greater trochanter, linea aspera, and intertrochanteric line of the femur, n: femoral nerve. I: patellar tuberosity via the patellar ligament: o: linea aspera, medial supracondylar line, and intertrochanteric line of the femur, n: femoral nerve.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers