EL ENG 40 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Mesh Analysis, Current Source, Nodal Analysis

20 views9 pages
8 Jan 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Unless otherwise noted on a particular problem, you must show your work in the space provided or on the back of the exam pages. Underline your answers to each problem with a double line. Simplify your answers as far as possible unless otherwise noted. Clearly label your loop currents in the circuit diagram. Write down enough kcl/kvl equations to completely solve the circuit. Just write your equations in the form a*i1 + b*i2 + = z where a, b z are integers. Label each final equation with a roman number i, ii, iii, iv write down any trivial loop currents directly. Question 3 (25 points): choose an appropriate node in the following circuit as a reference for a nodal analysis. Give reasons for your choice: solve the circuit using a combination of superposition and nodal analysis. Clearly label your nodal voltages in the circuit diagram. Write down enough kcl/kvl equations to completely solve the circuit for each source.