PSYCH 150 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: 16Pf Questionnaire, Raymond Cattell, Gordon Allport

101 views3 pages
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Characteristic of the person that describe and explain consistent patterns of behaving, feeling, and thinking. Openness and ambition predicted women"s level of involvement in the women"s movement. Study the personality characteristics important in a culture by studying its lexicon for personality traits. Consistency across time and situations, internally caused. Statistical method that identifies clusters (of groups) of correlated traits. Watching ballet or modern dances bores me (interest in arts === high on o) Without strong emotions, life would be uninteresting to me. I often enjoy playing with theories and abstract ideas. I believe letting students hear controversial speakers can only confuse and mislead them. Be able to make myself do what i supposed to do. I always consider consequences before i take action. I find it easy to smile and be outgoing with strangers. I have often been a leader of groups in my groups. I usually seem to be in a hurry.