POLS 461 Midterm: short answer topics

89 views1 pages
All,
I figured you might appreciate knowing the breakdown of the exam. There will be
26 multiple-choice/ true-false questions worth 2 points each, followed by 3 short answer
questions worth 16pts each. There will be 4-5 topics to choose from, but they will be
related to the following subjects:
The varying roles of the president and the ways each of those roles affect policy
How the structural and organizational characteristics of Congress affects policymaking
The issues of ripeness and standing, and what a plaintiff needs to do to prove "injury in
fact"
The main functions of the EPA
How environmental groups overcome the free-rider problem and the various types of
benefits
Let me know if you have questions!
Best,
Jennifer Bettis
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

I figured you might appreciate knowing the breakdown of the exam. There will be 4-5 topics to choose from, but they will be related to the following subjects: The varying roles of the president and the ways each of those roles affect policy. How the structural and organizational characteristics of congress affects policymaking. The issues of ripeness and standing, and what a plaintiff needs to do to prove "injury in fact" How environmental groups overcome the free-rider problem and the various types of benefits.