ECON 2010 Study Guide - Academic Dishonesty, Anatole Kaletsky, Profit Maximization

60 views17 pages
30 Oct 2014
Department
Course
Professor
ochrechimpanzee48 and 16 others unlocked
ECON 2010 Full Course Notes
ECON 2010 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
46 documents

Document Summary

To learn about what inputs get used up and who gets the output in a country which uses system based on markets. A system in which goods change hands at voluntarily-agreed prices. Why us won cold war - had better system . How total levels of output, unemployment, inflation and trade-levels are related. How they interact to determine what happens. To be owned by you, you need to use it: I hear and i forget; i see and i remember; i do and i understand (confucius) You work through aplia problem sets over w/e. Office hours: m 10:30-11:30am; tu 9:15-10:15am recitation place: Textbook: mankiw, n. gregory, (2009), principles of microeconomics (5th edition) with. This book (with aplia access) is available either from the cu bookstore (. 50) or from the publishers direct (. 49) at: https://www. ichapters. com/tl1/en/us/storefront/ichapters?cmd=addproduct&operation=add&isbn=032459. In addition to providing additional learning materials, there will be weekly quizzes on aplia which will be graded.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers