ECED 105 Study Guide - Final Guide: List Of The Shield Episodes, Cengage Learning, Financial Statement

59 views4 pages
13 May 2021
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Petty cash is a special cash fund established by a company to pay small amounts for things like office supplies, postage and minor repairs (warren, 2011, p. 187). Every company has different procedures for petty cash. Some may place a cap on the maximum amount that can be spent. The textbook talks about actual cash in the petty cash fund, but in my experience, petty cash has been a fund on a company credit card. The company i used to work for plastic molding. Manufacturing, or pmm, used a company credit card for petty cash. The plant i worked at was one of five plants in the united states and the corporate office was in massachusetts s. The petty cash card was controlled by few designated employees who were responsible for accessing funds, approving purchases, and maintaining documentation. The spending limit for any purchase was . If you needed to spend more, then approval by accounting was needed.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers