THTR 1020 : THTR 1020 Production Review

8 views2 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The task: the student will write a 3-5 page review of all my. Sons, using the play text, class material, and observations from the. Take notes throughout the performance, specifically focusing on your initial impressions before the show begins, during intermission, and immediately after the show. 3. use this information, along with your class material, to write a critical review of the production. The assignment requires more than just an "i liked it or "i didn"t like it evaluation of the play. a thoughtful review will include three elements - reportage, analysis, and judgment. 1. reportage: begin your review with a brief overview of the. "who, "what, "when, and "where of the production. In this section, provide a brief overview of the plot. This should consist of no more than a paragraph. Then, choose one production element from the "reportage checklist (setting, costumes, lighting, sound, acting, or directing) to describe. 2. analysis: after describing the performance event, you are ready to provide analysis.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers