CMN 101 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Nature Geoscience, Bioenergy, Mpeg-1 Audio Layer I

57 views5 pages

Document Summary

Keyword melting of the polar ice caps. Threat to our world: next, prove occurrence b. i. A study reported in the journal of nature geoscience published april. 2015 shows that by 2100 over 70% of canada"s glaciers will have melted and disappeared, which is unprecedented. Andreas vieli, a professor of geography at the university of zurich, stated that the analytical framework of the study could, potentially be applied to a wide range of glacierized regions. (schwartz: next, costly effects c. i. Melting on water does not contribute, continental ice does c. ii. Ice melts, drains into land, rest is runoff into ocean c. ii. 1. Sea ice analogy, glass of water with ice c. ii. 2. Rate of sea level, a separate study was published in nature. Mountain glaciers disappearing, drastic effects on water quality, ag, and marine life, fresh/salt c. iv. Earth"s global temperature, our current global average taken from 2014. Is 58. 24 degrees fahrenheit, breaking records that were set in 2004 and.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers