T D 301 Study Guide - Final Guide: Heather Raffo, Zeami Motokiyo, Kumagai Naozane

99 views35 pages

Document Summary

Here follows one hypothetical example from each type of question on the exam: quote identification. Bring me back the water i was created in. The water i which i woke each morning. The water in which i swam to school. Bring me back the marshes and the fishes. Gregory burk (black watch: characteristics & comparisons. A musical whose songs and dances are integrated into the plot. A musical built around a theme or a concept. A musical whose songs and dances do not advance the plot: plot points. Cammy agrees to be interviewed about his experiences at war because (ref. from black watch) He thinks it will lead to fame and fortune. Playwrights and plays from the norton anthology of drama and canvas: Zeami matokeo- born forever ago in japan; influenced by zen buddhism. August wilson- hill district in pittsburgh-- black vernacular. Euripides- kanye ; metatheatrical= tragedy about tragedy against assimilation. Plays: major characters, plot points, language, original production circumstances.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers