FCFC 275 Chapter Notes - Chapter 4: Barack Obama, Developmental Coordination Disorder, Prefrontal Cortex

44 views2 pages

Document Summary

A measure of body fat calculated as a ratio of weight to height: using the figure, can you identify which category this person is? a 18-year-old boy with a bmi of. What parents can do to promote a positive body image?. c. i. 1. Not talk about their own physical weight concerns like dieting but instead provide opportunities for physical activity and provide nutritious meals and focus more on health: are children sexual beings? d. i. Parents better not overreact if their children are exploring their and each other"s bodies, as playing doctor or pretend-kissing. Instead of punishing this exploration, what parents can do? d. ii. 1. a. Teaching correct boy name parts and being honest with children will help make sexual conversations in the future easier d. ii. 2. Read table 8. 2: brain development, the brain has mostly finished wiring itself for basic functions like seeing and hearing. a. i.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers