CS 0007 Chapter Notes - Chapter 7: Array Data Structure, Primitive Data Type, Memory Address

40 views17 pages
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Computer programming 0007: by default, java initializes array elements with 0. System. out. println( employee + (index + 1) + : ); hours[index] = keyboard. nexint(): ex: //displaying the values entered for (int index = 0; index < emploees; index++) //post-increment operation: when using increment and decrement operators, be careful not to use the operator on the subscript when you intend to use it on the array element, ex: amount[count--]; 25 to the variable size size = temperature. length: the array length can be useful when processing the entire contents of an array, ex: for (int i=0; i < temperature. length; i++) // enhanced for loop to display the contents of the numbers array for (int val : numbers) Java allows you to use an integer variable to specify an array"s size declaration: this makes it possible to allow the user to specify an array"s size, reassigning array reference variables. It is possible to reassign an array reference variable to a different array: ex:

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers