WGS 200 Chapter Notes - Chapter 9: Lifesaving, Assassination Of George Tiller, Sidewalk Counseling

82 views1 pages

Document Summary

The only good abortion is my abortion by maggie koerth-baker (2012) Treatment denied by molly m. ginty (2011) B/c my doctor could still detect a fetal heartbeat, he wasn"t allowed to give me a uterine evacuation that would help me complete my miscarriage . Catholic hospitals are required to adhere to the ethical and religious directives for catholic. Health care services archconservative restrictions issued by the 258 member u. s. Catholic-affiliated facilities are not allowed to perform procedures that the catholic church deems intrinsically immoral, such as abortion and direct sterilization . Those medical personnel also cannot give rape survivors drugs to prevent pregnancy unless there is no evidence that conception has already occurred . The only birth control they can dispense is advice about natural family planning . You don"t have to be a catholic to end up at a catholic hospital that refuses you lifesaving care. The anti-abortion clinic across the street by kathryn joyce (2010)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers