PSY 335 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Therapeutic Relationship, Insomnia, Crisis Management

49 views6 pages
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

W. r. miller, j. c"de baca, db matthews, pl wilbourne university of new. 83 values to be sorted into one of three categories: not important to me, important to me, and very important to me. Then asked to pick top 5 from very important to me and discuss strength. An assessment measure designed to identify an individual"s character. Created by christopher peterson and martin seligman well known positive. Helps people recognize and build upon their strengths. Via survey assesses strengths of character, 240 questions, 30-40 minutes for psychology researchers adults 18+. Strengths fall into one of six categories of virtues that emerge consistently from historical surveys, universal, endorsed across time and cultures: wisdom and knowledge, courage, love and humanity, temperance, spirituality and transcendence. Assessments for concerned significant other and identified patient. If my loved on continues to act the way she or he has been acting in the last.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers