Arizona State University just went through a major technology upgrade of their stadium. ASU has partnered with Intel to install 44 sensors that track everything from noise, temperature, and vibration in the stadium. Facial recognition technology will also be added at some point. Here are some of the technology that has been integrated so far:
1. Show the ASU Players coming out of the tunnel – Tillman Tunnel Camera
2. Capacity/Availability of Parking Lots
3. Where the loudest fans are – Stadium Decibel Level/Individual Parking Lot Capacity
4. Are the fans Happy? Sad? Angry?
5. What parts of the stadium are singing the victory cheer?
6. The Temperature! It gets HOT!!
7. Recording boxes around the stadium that track everything!