If you are currently studying at Cornell University, you should definitely read this! 10 Reasons Not to Attend Cornell University
1. Elite academics isn’t your thing
Cornell is 1/8 of the Ivy League and accepts only about 14% of its applicants, so you know that a degree from Cornell is not just any degree.
2. You could care less about the GORGES campus
It’s like walking through Hogwarts, NBD.
3. You prefer taking classes that bore you to death
Cornell has over 4,000 classes available to take. What other college allows you take Swedish Massage?
4. School spirit is a no-no for you
D1 sports teams don’t faze you, huh?
5. A vibrant social scene is not of utmost importance
Parties. Every. Weekend.
6. Dragon Day is a deal breaker for you
Campus traditions?! Gross!
7. You’re not a nature person
There are actually 4 seasons in Ithaca…and snow… and a lake… and trees!
8. For some odd and concerning reason, you don’t like food
Cornell is ranked #3 for Best Campus Food and has 29 on-campus eateries, including 10 all-you-can-eat dining halls.
9. Slope Day
Only one of the best days on campus with performers like Kanye, Drake, Chance the Rapper, The Ramones, Walk the Moon, etc.
10. An insane alumni network is too intimidating for you
You’ll have a guaranteed job straight out of college, I mean, look at the other alumni—Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Toni Morrison, Bill Maher, Mae Jemison, Tsai Ing-wen, E.B. White, Andy Bernard (Nard dog), and of course, Bill Nye t