Top 10 Residences at Lafayette College
1. Watson HallResidence Address: 707 Sullivan Rd Easton, PA 18042 Watson Hall houses 130 men and women in a combination of double rooms that are co-ed by wing and double suites that are co-ed by room. Features include a wellness floor, a study/seminar room, lounges, recreational area, and laundry facilities.
2. Watson CourtsResidence Address: 730 High St, Easton, PA 18042, USA
Watson Courts is a three building complex (Watson Courts A, B & C) and features townhouse-style living for 112 upper-level students, with four men or women in each unit. Each unit contains three bedrooms, a kitchenette, bath, and living room. Each unit contains a kitchenette, bathroom, and a living room.
3. South College-Jesser Hall
Residence Address: 730 High St, Easton, PA 18042, USA
South College is one of the oldest, original buildings on campus. It is Residence to about 220 first-year and upper-level students, residents advisors and a residence life professional. The building has two living units per floor with a study area, lounge, and kitchen.
4. Soles HallResidence Address: 212 McCartney Street Easton, PA United States
Soles Hall houses 36 upper-level women and resident advisers in suite arrangements. The basement includes laundry facilities and a lounge. A separate laundry facility, including a study lounge, is located in the basement and accessible to off-campus students with checkpoint access.
5. Ruef HallResidence Address: 020A South College Easton, PA 18042 United States
Ruef Hall is a coed-by-floor residence for 150 students. More than half of the building, with its large lounge and a kitchen, is reserved for first-year students. A faculty member lives on the ground floor.
6. McKeen HallResidence Address: 110 McCartney Street Easton, PA 18042 United States
Renovated in 2006, McKeen Hall is coed by floor and houses 182 first-year and upper-class students as well as resident advisers. The residents enjoy dedicated study areas, spacious lounges, and kitchen and laundry facilities.
7. Marquis HallResidence Address: 730 SULLIVAN RD, Easton, PA 18042
Home to about 60 women students, including 40 first-years, Marquis Hall also houses the Printing and Bulk Mail Services, and one of Lafayette’s two all-you-care-to-eat cafés, featuring house made brick oven pizza, a fresh salad bar, and full deli.
8. Kirby HouseResidence Address: 701 High Street Easton, PA 18042 United States
Located across from the Quad, Kirby House houses 69 men, including 12 first-year students, resident advisers, and a faculty resident. This air-conditioned hall was built in 1950 and renovated in 2001. Features include a large library, formal living room, kitchen, multipurpose lounge, and laundry facilities. Kirby House is also home to Gilbert’s, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a coffeehouse setting.
9. Keefe HallResidence Address: 22 S College Dr Easton, PA 18042 United States
Keefe Hall houses 117 men and women students, resident advisers, and a faculty resident. The building has seven houses, or living units that accommodate special-interest groups, each with a lounge and kitchen area. It also has seminar rooms, study spaces, and a spacious common area for a variety of academic and co-curricular activities.
10. Gates HallResidence Address: 210 McCartney St (at Lafayette College) Easton, PA 18042 United States
Gates Hall houses a combination of 84 first-year and upper-class students in a traditional floor plan, with men and women on different floors. Located on McCartney Street, Gates has a large lounge and cooking facilities on the ground floor.
Here is your Move-In Day Packing List at Lafayette College
1. Room Basics
- Mattress cover
- Personal effects
- Iron box
2. Food and Snacks
- Cereals(if you intend to cook)
- Beverages(coffee, tea, chocolate)
3. Tech and Entertainment
- Ipod/mp3 player
- Game consoles
4. School Supplies
- Paper punch
- Marker pens
5. Cleaning Up and Organizing
- Storage containers
6. Campus Gears
- Campus branded clothes (T-shirts, shirts, hoodies, and jackets)
- Bag pack
- Walking shoes
7. Items You Should Ask First Before Bringing
- Halogen lamps