1. Meet your floormates as soon as possible
2. Pick your schedule carefully
3. Picking professors proficiently
4. Study groups are your friend
5. Keep your friends close, and your TAs closer
6. Meal swipes are your friend
7. The Freshman 15 is real
8. Clubs all day, everyday
9. GO TO CLASSES
10. Buy used textbooks or rent textbooks
11. Have enough sleep
12. Make use of Office Hours or Tutorials
13. Don’t’ stress too much
14. Avoid signing up for classes that start before 9:00 am
15. Call your parents
16. Try walking everywhere as much as possible.
17. Learn how not to procrastinate.
18. Keep up with regular exercise and a healthy diet.
19. Take advantage of your campus resources.
20. Get out of your comfort zone.
21. Manage your time
22. Save your money
23. Don’t sweat the small stuff
24. Keep your room clean.
25. Open up to other majors
26. Keep an eye on your stuff
27. Do not wear a lanyard with your keys on it.
28. Know your limits
29. Make sure you set a timer when you’re doing laundry.
30. Enjoy yourself!