HBS110 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Motivation, Health Professional, Transtheoretical Model

95 views3 pages
25 Jul 2018
Department
Course

Document Summary

Developed (cid:271)y ja(cid:374)is a(cid:374)d (cid:373)a(cid:374)(cid:374) (cid:894)1997(cid:895) a (cid:858)(cid:271)ala(cid:374)(cid:272)e sheet(cid:859) of (cid:272)o(cid:373)parative pote(cid:374)tial gai(cid:374)s a(cid:374)d loses: pros (benefits/gains, cons (costs/negatives) Clients who are higher in readiness to change indicate more benefits. Pros and cons for doing the behaviour or not (goes into written part) (only credit level response), elaborate, inciteful and reflective, engage, personally relevant. Activity 2- can you make it more personally relevant. Will find it easier to sleep because i will be more tired. I am always exhausted from uni and work. It will cost money which is tight and i would like to save that money. Be able to have sleep ins and be more rested. Not needing to put effort in to doing the activity but also organising it. More time to spend relaxing with my boyfriend or family or friends. No extra stress or pressure on myself. I will not be physically- healthy or fit enough to perform well at the futsal world cup.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers