PSYC10004 Lecture Notes - Lecture 33: Schizotypy, Anhedonia, Personality Disorder

54 views5 pages

Document Summary

Clinical phenomena often occur in context of personality attributes. People vary individually in susceptibility to mental disorders. Most mental disorders involve the combined action of a personality. Level of stress required to trigger disorder depends on degree of diathesis brings me down also to me were not my own . For some diathesis, no amount of stress will trigger disorder. Some diathesis may require speci c types of stressor. I have felt as though my head or limbs. If i do not set the highest standards. Some personality attributed can be extreme, in exible and maladaptive. Before the age of 15 history of conduct disorders cruelty violence. Since age 15 a similar pattern of lying irresponsibility overt criminality lack of sustained employment conning and deception no remorse. Paranoid easily slighted suspicious bears grudges reads hidden meanings onto benign remarks questions loyalty of others; expects to be exploited.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers