BUSI 2701 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Mineral Rights, Product LiabilityPremium
2 pages72 viewsSpring 2018
This preview shows half of the first page. to view the full 2 pages of the document.
● A resource over which an indiviual or business hold a legal title
● Resources may include:
○ Land and real estate
○ Mineral rights
○ Intellectual property
● Bundle of legal rights over the use to which a resource is put and over the use made of
any income that may be derived from that resource.
● Actions against property rights
○ Private action
○ Public action and corruption
■ Levying excessive taxation
■ Requiring expensive or permits from property holders
Product Safety and Product Liability
● Product safety laws set safety standards to which products must adhere
You're Reading a Preview
Unlock to view full version
Loved by over 2.2 million students
Over 90% improved by at least one letter grade.