PSYC 2600 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Extraversion And Introversion, Androgyny, Field Dependence

88 views2 pages

Document Summary

In preparation for your final exam, here are a few study tips divided by chapter. Same as the midterm reviews that i held in class, i am organizing them in terms of questions. You should focus more on answering the questions, offering examples and preferably, explaining to other people (if you chose to form study groups) the concepts. This guide is offered to help you with your studies and in no way it is intended to make you skip sections that are not included in it. You can email me with questions, or you can post on the discussion board on cu learn. This chapter focuses on the lessons that we can learn from human cognitions. How is personality revealed through perception: field dependence and field independence. Which type is associated with better health outcomes: learned helplessness and depression. Findings on the different variables that have been examined with respect to happiness/well-being. Describe and contrast identity crisis with identify deficit.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers