PSYC 2801 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Job Satisfaction, Distributive Justice, Workplace Deviance

13 views9 pages

Document Summary

Lesson 7: job & organizational attitudes, affect, behaviour. Job satisfaction is : a positive attitude or emotional state resulting from the appraisal of one"s job or job experiences (locke, 1969). Includes job itself, and other aspects of the work ($, co-workers, supervisor: measuring job satisfaction: global and facet measures. Simple: global job satisfaction: multiple items, averaged, take job satisfaction question from multiple angles, asks about satisfaction in slightly different way and then averages theratings to get one summary score. I feel fairly satisfied with my present job . Each day at work seems like it will never end . Most days i am enthusiastic about my work (1=strongly disagree; 5=strongly agree: facet job satisfaction: getting into the specifics. tend also to be satisfied with their jobs: the work and job satisfaction, work that is Fits with skills and training: . tends to be satisfying, the organization and job satisfaction, when the organization

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers