RELI 2732 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: The Imitation Of Christ, Intercession, Docetism

8 views6 pages

Document Summary

Docetism martyr imitatio christi purgatory intercessory prayer lamb of god. Augustine"s compromise (between spiritual and bodily resurrection) the stages of resurrection the key features of the four theories of the atonement. Consider: resurrection and apocalypse in the book of daniel what perpetua"s story tells us about early christian perspectives on death and the afterlife varying perspectives on heaven and hell in contemporary christianity. I believe in one god, the father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And i believe in the holy spirit, the lord and giver of life; who proceedeth from the father and the son; who with the father and the son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets. And i believe one holy catholic and apostolic church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and i look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers