Economics (275)
ECON 303 (28)
Lecture 25

ECON 303 Lecture 25: Econ 303-13

2 Pages
Unlock Document

ECON 303
Mehrab Kiarsi

Exam based on Ch b. Dec. 201V, Eco Q.2 When not ohi TPET but TPE T Expected future income read fetime wealth More than in the case. of -on the eriod not the Consumption d because a shortyved hock to on uurunt period ct Expe PET Expect increase in the future Dutput and MPK IT Nest more m rent period Supply h the next period will increase r but in the current there no ich eriod Yn general, whether r ihurames or not derends on how much and y shift d shifts right greatl But in this cas I the shock impacts strongly As a result CL Relative price of u an d becomes expensive) t Note Term shock for sure w and r Note graph a change in r cadres movements only along the curve, but does not shitt the urve HoweN anything that shths d uurve or ,uurve will uause Impact the ves changes, doerhit change directly only move along when But, Y influenuet C d there and CII II li, N shifts the uurv short r Indirectly in uences the shit tr of the yd and y urne. MPN T NTT ecause we assume that when MPNT, firms want to hire more r v Intertemporal Substitution effect Ni and (cheaper to borrow) Ultimately hat happens to I der end since there is two force moving T in opposite directions The trade off between the income e and the ffect STde note substitution effeut denendy on the utility tunution
More Less

Related notes for ECON 303

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.