MARK 454 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Montreal Forum

66 views1 pages

Document Summary

I have always been fascinated with the human mind and te(cid:272)h(cid:374)i(cid:395)ues o(cid:374) ho(cid:449) to i(cid:374)flue(cid:374)(cid:272)e people"s feeli(cid:374)gs and choices. I have read many books on this topic which helped me achieve some short-term goals. However, this class will be helpful for my career prospects. I have always been good with people and human interactions which makes me consider the different choices i have in the marketing field. Fo(cid:396)tu(cid:374)ately, i"(cid:448)e so(cid:373)e sales person qualities which is why. I currently work in the restauration business as a server and bartender at the montreal forum. I was recently offered a manager position there which i had to refuse in order to complete my studies and in order to prefect my sales and human interaction skills. Recently, i was also proposed a job at a new start up (cid:272)alled (cid:862)mi(cid:374)dset(cid:863) as a (cid:373)a(cid:396)keti(cid:374)g lead and i still wonder if i made the right choice to decline the offer.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers