PSYC 311 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Repeated Measures Design, Plaintext

65 views4 pages

Document Summary

Clues on the direction you should take: search through the secondary sources (e. g. , the encyclopedia of psychology): (cid:272)hola(cid:396)ly su(cid:373)(cid:373)a(cid:396)ies of (cid:396)esea(cid:396)(cid:272)h (cid:894)i. e. a (cid:396)e(cid:448)ie(cid:449) of (cid:449)hat"s (cid:271)ee(cid:374) do(cid:374)e(cid:895). More sources of references: search the primary sources (e. g. , journals): Watch out for bogus papers and predator publishers: Replication: writing, (cid:862)make the (cid:396)eade(cid:396) feel like a ge(cid:374)ius(cid:863), aim: Create an article that can be cited throughout different disciplines. Write a research paper that is a comprehensible story with a clear message: There is no perfect paper, keep writing: writing fundamentals, steps: Go back and add transition sentences to help the reader: essentially: Tell them what you will tell them. Tell them what you have told them: article structure, includes: Do not use superfluous words (i. e. be clear). Motivation for the study (i. e. research question and specific predictions; give background information). Summary of methods (i. e. design, relevant characteristics of ps and apparatus).

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers