Front Office Operations
Adam Fikis Week #1
1. What can we learn from this course?
1) This course explores the complexities of managing a Front Office
Department from financial, procedural and technological perspectives.
2) Students will utilize industry software to further understand how to
respond to the needs of the guest in a hotel.
3) Students will learn how to enhance the customer experience by
providing seamless service delivery.
2. Lodging Classification – Services
Hotels can be classified based on the services offered: Limited Service &
Limited Service: Offers limited Food & Beverage, sometimes none at
Examples: Days Inn, Holiday Inn