Buy fb shares when 12 dollars
- Entrepreneurship = eliminate unemployment for yourself. If hire people, lower unemployment
- 95% business in Quebec have less than 50 employees
- 40% of cost in business is employee salary. So want to save money, fire someone
- Government gets money from Taxation or borrowing
o Quebec government can’t borrow anymore. They’re either going to have raise taxes more
- Government and macro affects business planning
- Management is a process: forever going on
- Continuous, non-stop
- Analyzing today, should I make changes?
o Strategic Planning: identified goals for organization.
o Eg: expand sales by 50%. Tim Hortons wants to have as many stores in US as Canada
o What are the steps, things you need to achieve goal
o Have things you need
o Should you merge, work alone?
o Motivation, guidance that you give to employees
o Leadership: cheerleading
o Comparison between where you are and where you wanted to be.
o If complimentary,(reach or surpassed) that goal
o Metric: sales, # of employees, % market shares ways/methods to compare
- Feedback to do more/adjust planning
o How much do you think customers will buy, what price?
- More descriptive of how you’re going to achieve goal
- Eg: want to get another 20 000 customers over the next year
o Come out with facebook advertising campaign
- People who are actually doing the work
- Probably some guideline as to the different scandals
- Fundamental business errors
Managers making decisions
- Decision making is totally dependent on perception of problem
- Came up wi