6. The Knee-Jerk Nihilist
• Believes that the world is too contradictory to understand
• Overuses quotation marks around words or phrases
Peer Editing Criteria
• Are the points ordered in a coherent, economical, and rhetorically effective fashion?
• Is the grammar comprehensible and fluent?
• Is the writing concise, and the tone persuasive and appropriate? Watch out for emotional
• Do they follow the prescribed format correctly?
Speaker: Peg Brunelle & Danielle Dagenais
Resumes and Cover Letters
The Four Touch Points of Getting a Job
• Shows your ability to get results and where you have gotten them
• Shows whether you pay attention to detail
• Tells what skills you have acquired through your experiences and why they are relevant • All