PRV4 144 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Casebook, Fee Simple, Time Immemorial

22 views7 pages

Document Summary

Review of concurrent interests: multiple people have rights in the same object, but these interests must also be at the same time. It may also be of the same quality. Joint tenancies and tenancies in common: no one can point to which part, tenancies in common: defined share such as 55%. It can be alienated and left in a will/ intestacy. Joint tenancy: owes everything and do not have a defined share. Their interest disappears and leaves it to the enlargement of the su(cid:396)(cid:448)i(cid:448)i(cid:374)g te(cid:374)a(cid:374)t"s i(cid:374)te(cid:396)est: executors and trustees use this structure, what is this, pecore* I think this is under gifts: facts: father gratuitously placing assets in joint accounts with daughter. Whether assets in joint accounts to be included in fathe(cid:396)"s estate upo(cid:374) his death. Incorporeal hereditaments: traditionally called incorporeal even though they relate to land because they are not interests that give you the ability to occupy/ possess the land.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers