Old People Driving:AFilmAbout the End of the Road
1) What is an older person’s preferred mode of transportation?
-Automobiles to Tricycles, public transport is unpopular
2) What does access to private transportation or a personal automobile mean to
- Measure & identity of their life.
- Represents independence
- Feel as if their a man
3) What difficulties does lack of access to a personal automobile provide for
- Not able to participate in social activities, contribute to society. Isolation
4) How do older men adjust to high environmental press (demands of the car
and driving have increased making driving a personal automobile more
difficult because of age-related change)?
- The car presses upon older driver once they have changes in physical
- Self- regulation (less comfortable on the road, make decisio