• An achieved position ba...
A starting point for c...
“The central organizing idea for news...
AGENDA-SETTING BASIC IDEA
• News agenda determines ...
USE AND GRATIFICATION
• Audiences are not passive – th...
THE PUBLIC SPHERE
• German family – Nazi inclina1o...
• Study of signs & symbols
• How sign...
GEORGE HERBERT MEAD (1863-1931 )
• Was bor...
• How are stories usually told?
• What universal c...
SHORT INTRODUCTION TO RHETORIC
• Rhetoric = the art of pe...
We study the media because ...
INTERNET AND WWW
• First, what is the difference bet...
• January, 1926, in London, England.
RADIO IN CANADA
• The first commercial broadcasting lic...
ADVENT OF LANGUAGE
• Growth of agriculturally-b...
Communication Success 2 ...
Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.
Join to view
So we can recommend you notes for your school.
Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Get notes from the top students in your class.