Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Essay: Scientific Spiritual
- All citations should bei nin Chicago style.
- You have to use peer reviewed sources from JSTOR and MUSE Rational Lazy
- Don't decide on what you will argue before doing your research Practical Relgion
- Take extra caution to avoid plagiarism. It's all right to give too much reference, and it's better than committing Technology Primitive
- Try to use other analytical tools (if relevant) like maps, charts, graphs, drawings, cartoons, etc.
jbid > The same as above
- What is the chief argument of Adas' article?
○ The West saw themselves as much more civilized and "better" that the people they colonized.
○ While difference was a term synonymous with inferiority what was the difference between the 'racist'
majority and the minority of colonial reformers.
○ Who were the martial races? Why did they rank high in the Victorian idea of race?
○ What do you know about gender from this arti