Philosophy 115 Week Nine Notes
- He had no specific ethical model that he subscribed too.
- Nietzsche believed that a persons morals are a personal confession of an author,
they come from within.
- Nietzsche rejects all philosophical dichotomies, refusing to be maneuvered into a
specific ethical model; he believes that there are always multiple options (ie.
More than two).
- Nietzsche has no specific political philosophy, he does not definitively land
anywhere on the political spectrum.
- He is highly critical of all current political models and does not defend any of