Religious Studies
Course
RELS 131
Professor
Prof.
Semester
Winter

Description
I read through all the threads on the final exam and although some of you posted very helpful notes of which I am extremely thankful no body posted a direct comparison of the three religions I went to a few websites to get a better idea of the major themestopics when comparing the religions and here is a basic guideline that I think will be helpful to you when you study For now I am going to just put the outlines but hopefully by tomorrow I will update my post with more detailed notes on each point For each of the points I will first mention Islam then Judaism and finally Christianity in that respective order I typed this in Wordpad so excuse my grammar and spelling mistakesBasicsThe adherents are called Muslims Jews and Christians There are 13 billion Muslims 14 million Jews and 2 billion Christiansndth Islam is the 2 largest Judaism 12 and Christianity the current largest religion in the world Major concentrations are in the Middle east and South East Asia for Islam Israel Europe and USA for Judaism Europe North and South America rapid growth in Africa for Christianity Sacred texts Quran Koran for Islam Bible Old Testaments for Judaism Bible Jewish Bi
More Less

Related notes for RELS 131

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit