BUS 100 Lecture 1: Elevator Speech Guide

41 views2 pages

Document Summary

Use this worksheet to help create your elevator speech. Specific components and suggested prompts are provided for your reference as you think about the situation. Keep in mind that you may have different elevator speeches for different situations. Think about a company that you want to work for or a job you would love to have. Imagine that you run into someone from that company (who is wearing a shirt with the company logo) at the local coffee shop. Qualifications and experience: my skills/accomplishments are (i can do what needs to be done / experiences, my interests are (relevant to listener s needs / personal branding statements) I know about your organization (i have done my research) I would like an interview/meeting/referral (i feel confident you will benefit from the meeting / call to action) I am : name ________________________, currently working _______________/ currently volunteering __________________/ graduating with a___________________________________________________________, looking for a position / internship as a ___________________________________________

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers