After reading my clearfit report.docx

1 Page

Department
Business
Course Code
BUS 100
Professor
schanlger

This preview shows half of the first page. Sign up to view the full page of the document.
Description
After reading my clearfit report, one of strengths that I resonate with is coping with change in a workplace. Coping with change can be difficult for most, especially when it comes to understanding and accepting new conditions within the workplace. An example where I had to cope with change throughout my life and did it successfully is last summer. I work as a waitress in a restaurant and I’ve had the same boss for 5 years. He is young, very laissez-faire, kind, and easygoing. One day I come in to work and we have a new boss, old, really strict and goes by the book no matter what. In order to keep my job and keep my boss proud of me I had to cope with the many changes that he was putting into effect. I was able to change my work habits by conversing less, helping everyone ,not smoking until the end of my shift and cleaning all the time. I was able to do this without temperament or an irrational attitude which tells me that I do have a strength when it comes to coping with change. Another strength I have is that I am able to work well in different kind of situations and conditions. When the time calls for it, I am able to work independently or in a team, either way, I am able to work effectively. For example, I was able to get an 80% on an independent French project where I had to research, write, and present. Even though writing is not my strong suit I was able
More Less
Unlock Document

Only half of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit